Tuesday, August 25, 2009

FASTING MONTH...RAMADHAN

yeah.this is the month dat i've been waiting for..
trust me..i'm serious..(haha..)



for all muslim please pay attention!!
make sure all of u can respect this month,,this is our month actually..
we will get a lot of miracle if we are doing something sincerely..



ok,continue bout my life...hmmm....recently i'm DYING..
u know wat,someone dat i love doing someting dat make me feel terribble..
uurrggh!!sucks.. ALLAH,please help me..
i cant sleep bcoz thinking bout dis matter..why???
why he keeps making me like this...what's my fault??



skip to my friends..hmmm
can we be like before??i still accept u as my friends..
let we forgive each other....please...



i'm going back to my dad's village..it has been a long time since i go back there
miss my granny and my uncle also.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...