Wednesday, November 2, 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D.S



Wassup you allss!! :)

Sorry because I left this 'writing area' again..
I'm in the sleep mode actually. HAHA

OK, like what i had promise in my previous post, today I want to share something with all of you about my =journey/experience/ whatever it is u wanna say= being a part of college student.

Seriously....
I love it when I get the chance to mix well with new friends,
I love it when I've been selected to become one of the student of UiTM,

I love it when I need to wake up early in the morning by my own,
I love it when I get a roommate that is extrasuperdupergreatgreatgreat Mirrah Diyana,

I love it when I need to walk to go for particular classes,
I love it when I learn a lot about English Language,

I love it when I need to overcome my nervousness whenever I have to talk in front of others,
I love it when I go for breakfast,lunch and dinner with my friends (almost everyday),

I love it when I share some of my opinion for any group discussion,
I love it when I need to help others during the school project,

I love it when I finally meet some friends who have the same interest as me (singing)
I love it when I need to wear Baju Kurung everyday,

I love it when I can laugh out loud whenever my new friends make a joke,
I love it when I get a chance to stay in the hostel (never ever before this),

I love it when I know that my parents are proud of me,
AND I love it when I can share this to all of you.... :)





** Aiman, Eija, Kimi, Mirrah, Paan, Nisa, Fuad **
(kononnye lah gambar ni macam kitorang pulak. hehe)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...